 Dear LEGO / 2757 (-5)
  Studios Broken . . . help?

Hi all, I'm putting this in Dear LEGO because I'm hoping it will jump start some response. I've emailed Studios Support 3 times (no response) with this and called the phone support to no avail. It is really a simply problem. I can't "export", or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)

(...) Must be a fairly new one, one that has not been afflicted with the legions of action figure and Hot Wheel collectors. I have run into many that know the case codes at a glance (that's more action figures than Hot Wheels) and are able to say (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) How about a service where you can design something and TLC will present you with a customized list of the minimum number of currently available sets needed to assemble your creation <not including mini-figs> How about a service where designs (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)

(...) [ Ray provides a clue ] Next time you go to your local TRU, ask if they have any Lego 6444. The sales clerk will undoubtably say "huh ? whatzzat ?" Find someone knowledgeable with the TRU terminal system. Ask them to check for UPC number (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)

(...) You read my mind on all accounts, even the TIE fighter part. Jonathan. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact