 Dear LEGO / 269
Re: Lego Truck in Wellington
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 01:27:59 GMT

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote:

I had imagined just replacing the 2x2 grey tile with a 2x2 turntable.
Does that not work?

Well, it "works" after a fashion, but I feel that the trailer is now at
least 1 plate too high, and further, if you go over any kind of an
incline, the trailer separates. I like using a pin or short cross axle
into a technic plate instead because it pivots in the vertical plane
more easily.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.