 Dear LEGO / 2527 (-20)
  Compatibility...

Dear LEGO... When are you ever going to start supporting the Macintosh platform?... (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I still dream that they'll pair up with the folks making the Lord of the Rings movie due next December... That would just be *AWESOME*... I've always dreamed that LEGO would do something with Tolkien's world. I also bet that it would draw the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"

(...) would (...) Well, their TOS specifically addresses mis-categorization. In fact, I've been tempted to invoke this, it specifically addresses, and disallows things like "Mega Bloks set, just like LEGO". By a strict reading of their TOS in fact, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Datalog

(...) In that case: Dear Lego: Please allow random memory access via the next firmware, either through access to the datalog or some other mechanism. Thanks! (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) too! (...) Actually Richard, Lego is handling most responses by direct e-mail it seems. My post the other day about mindstorms got a direct response from the person in charge of the tour. I imagine that Tim's question might have gotten a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your query? Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too! What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Chrome" sets 4816-19

I was hoping Lego could give us an updated list of when and where these will be available. So far the info. I have seen seems to be mostly rumor and most of the stores listed are only back east. What stores will they be in in the western US. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Mindstorm Exhibit Dissapointment

Dear Lego, I stopped by your Mindstorms exhibit on Sunday at Northlake Mall in Atlanta, Georgia. I was very disappointed and I'll run through my items that I felt disappointed about. Since there weren't very many people around the booth, I assume a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) A Technic Bucket would be very cool. I think that there should also be those cool gears that the 8448 Supercar has to let it change gears and the shifter. I had to disassemble 2 Supercars to get enough parts to make a simple two speed (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

(...) Hah. IT people shouldn't have to wear ties at all. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  (canceled)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

G'Day My cent and a bit, - I like 'em. But then I like flashy ties, and thankfully in my job I do not need to conform to conservative business attire. ( IT people are not expected to conform until they become managers ;) ) Cheers oliver Play well. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego, please make...

(...) Oh, I dunno, LEGO makes enough junk as it is. <Grins, Ducks and Dodges Tomatoes> Seriously, ya, a chinese junk might be an interesting model indeed. Don't they have relatively high forecastles and aftcastles? Well suited to the height (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego, please make...

1.persian lego 2.an eastern type boat (junk?) and more eastern lego, other than that ninja crap 3.greek and/or roman lego 4.apollo/nasa lego and 5.more wild west lego, especially a saloon and more buildings (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

I bought the outline tie when I was at the Lego store a couple of weeks ago. I agree that the other two, I would not wear. The outline tie is a little less "abrasive", but even though it is mostly black, the colors of the brick outlines are a little (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

Todd, I second the message below. Any "background" ties in the offing? Mark (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

Dear LEGO, (...) I had heard about these ties, but hadn't seen the pictures posted before I went to the LEGO store this weekend. I was actually very disappointed with them. Yes, it's cool that LEGO ties exist (I wanted one as soon as I heard they (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mr. Justus!

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39CFB1E1.4576AB...ich.edu... (...) surprised (...) compared to (...) to (...) parts (...) I've been told by a couple of very reliable sources that the German market is much broader than other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact