 Dear LEGO / 2369
  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) No, not sure. I haven't seen the figures firsthand, but from what I've read in two articles (reviewing the park), and from an 'inside' source, it hasn't been doing as well as they'd wanted-- basically, it sounded like a flop from all accounts. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) Actually, from what I've read they've done somewhat better than expected. that was the reason given for the accelerated park expansion. (legoland has recently applied for building permits for a number of new attractions which had previously (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) Even the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida does this[1]. I can tell you from experience[2]. eric 1]Oddly enough, it happens more around Christmastime than in the summer. 2]No, I didn't get turned away, because I had an Annual (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes: (legoland has recently applied for building permits for a (...) That would be Spellbreaker, almost set and ready: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes: (legoland has recently applied for building permits for a (...) That would be Spellbreaker, almost set and ready: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) Huh.. Well, that's good to hear anyway :) I had rather hoped it would do well, I had just been hearing bad things to date... (...) I guess that makes sense-- I just hadn't heard of it happening before... from the accounts I had heard it made (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) I also heard from a person who actually went there (a 7 or 8 year old) that it was boring. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) I believe their capacity is 16,000 - it's probably set by the size of the entrance more than anything else, as that's what matters in an emergency. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)