 Dear LEGO / 2302 (-5)
  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) district, building in a Deco/Mediterranean style makes pink a very useful color, as well as teal, orange, light blue, etc. Check out the neat Miami Beach Deco website (I love the wavy lettering): (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) I disagree, Bradley. The Pink, Magenta, Lavender, etc., if used properly, can look very good. At the very least, they work with white. Eric Kingsley's Main Street is a good example of how to use pink with other colors. Also, I love the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message news:Fxn09H.5qB@lugnet.com... (...) [snip very long but thoroughly enjoyable rant] I've read the original thread, and the replies to it as well, but has anyone ever tried introducing their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

Deidre Rushton Brumby skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I think Lego cost a lot of money, but expensive? Almost all toys cost a lot of money, but most of them are used for a very limited time. Lego has no limits, you never get too old, so the 'cost per (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

Will Hess skrev i meddelandet ... (...) But when the kids get older, they _can_ use the combination. My boys (13 and 10 now), always use the duplo as base and filler when they start out a new castle, fortress, space base or whatever. It's a quick (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact