 Dear LEGO / 1962 (-10)
  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) Matthew, There is a fix to this - when posting the sets they have, ask someone from outside of their "No Sale Zone" to get them for you. I would be happy to do so in the times my CC isn't already melting. (...) It really does SUCK that you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) -------- Actually, the more I think about this, I do have a side. I originally said that since I did't care about the sets in question. I got caught up in the argument and I am sorry for that (not thinking completely through a response is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego sets and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego sets and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I will vouch for Frank in all matters;) I was on the receiving end of those two 8480s - a deal that he simply passed on to me while he could have made twice as much on e-bay. As cynical of a person as I am about certain people, the lugnet (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Something equivalent to so-called killfiles popular in NNTP newsreaders? No, the web interface to the newsgroups doesn't support that fine-grained of filtering. --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Actually, I have a question for Todd. Is it possible to have the same cookie on my machine that lets me see or not see certain groups in the main page also let me not see any of Richard Marchetti's posts? I am half-kidding, but half not. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Hey, your mileage may vary. (...) [Mommy, Mommy -- Richard won't play fair! Make him stop, Mommy!] ass (às) noun plural asses (às´îz) 1. Any of several hoofed mammals of the genus Equus, resembling and closely related to the horses but having (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I never called anyone elitist (I checked to be sure). And very early on I excluded you from my comments. Take offense if you will, but I selected you out of the comments I made directly and indirectly about others. Not you, Frank. Not you at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Ya, it's an educated guess...or if you're skeptical, just a wild guess. (...) I would support Larry's proposal in December that his company help TLC with their ERP, so that the outlet store might no longer be necessary. Personally, I love the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact