 Dear LEGO / 1938
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:03:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Franks writes:
Is anything else relevent? As in, I'd happily contribute to a thread in
market.theory about an innovative business plan that would allow LEGO to
placate as many fans as possible - if such an aim is achievable (who knows?).

I'm in.  But I guess we might as well for Lego Direct to happen / not happen
and see what they can come up with.  I just hope they aren't listening to or
dealing exclusively with the "have's" in this thread -- they are probably the
wrong fellows for the job.

Maybe TLC should think Troy C. who I bet would love this job.  It is also my
understanding that he will be needing a job around that time, but perhaps
things have changed.  I dunno...

-- Richard