 Dear LEGO / 1754
Re: Stickers - Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:54:13 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message

Scott-A wrote:

BTW 2  : Are the 4560 & 3225 the 2 worst train sets ever?

No. 4560 is BETTER than 4561 because it doesn't come with the rather
useless transformer. And 3225 is easily better than 4559.

No. No. No. The 4559 is quite good. Sure it has problems, but these can
mostly be sorted. My kids really like this set. So much so that they have 5
between them (and me).

The 3225 is mostly just a parts bin special. With which other Train set (Set
= Lego Set) can you build the engine with just spare bricks?

Scott A