 Dear LEGO / 1750
Re: Stickers - Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 03:34:24 GMT

Carbon 60 wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
No. 4560 is BETTER than 4561 because it doesn't come with the rather
useless transformer. And 3225 is easily better than 4559. Although, as
you say, it *is* a set rather than just a collection of cars or a
locomotive.

3225 is not a set it's a train - it deserves it's own category along with 4558
and 4565.  A set in the model train world is something that can operate just
using the components in the package.

Ah, no. We've had that debate already. MOST sets have track and a power
pack included but it's not required. I think I've been active in MR
since before you were born.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!