 General / 16006
Re: Stickers - Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:11:49 GMT

Scott A wrote:

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:38C30982.EE4F5B8C@uswest.net...
I purchased 44 3225s last year and I'd say most had peeling sticker • problems.  A
perfectly flat and well-preserved sticker sheet was the exception, not the
rule.

This stinks. Lets hope TLC get tired of us calling up and asking for
replacments - then they may sort the problem out.

Why did you buy 44 - the red windows?

Nope, although they and the glass are nice:-)  I needed the 4x3 black low
slopes for my double stall engine shed (10 came per set).

-John

Scott A