 Dear LEGO / 1647 (-10)
  Re: an update -- and an apology

I don't think we need to limit the COLOR, only the type. Supposedly they will have to mold the LD bricks on demand, or in large batches. In that case, there should be no reason why they can't mold them in "strange" colors while they are filling (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I like these ideas! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

<-- snip --> (...) Personally, I would be good for a K8 quantity of 2x4 grey, 2x4 dk grey, and 2x4 green (plus others). For the 'proper' construction of GMLTC-style contored train modules. The proper construction of mountains, valleys, ect. <-- snip (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) for (...) our (...) Thanks for the update Brad! I hope this means what I think it means. That us Townies have something to look foward to in the future. I am sure many will agree that we don't mind City Centre as a theme that acts as a bridge (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snip> (...) <snip>dozen (...) I see what you are saying.. start small with the bulk order selection.. feel it out and then expand where its needed. With items out of production out of the way heres my bulk buy list =): - standard bricks/tiles (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Just to clarify, for those curious... If Brad is talking about what I'm thinking of, then in a phone conversation in December, I simply made Brad aware of LUGNET's donations webpage, (URL) I thought would be a very nice way (from my point of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) at (...) currently (...) clear slopes - rare in most any set Yep, in the 4291 bucket, as a 2x2 clear slope brick 2x2 windows - great for making skyscrapers In windows packs (1x4x5 or 1x4x6 are too large for skyscrapers) I'd rather 1x4x3 myself (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

I quote Brad here: " Also, we will not be offering items which are currently out of production, at least for some time (I can't make any promises here.)" We need to limit our "wants list" to bricks in sizes and colors which are currently *in* (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

I don't think making a list will be a problem - I'm sure Todd could set up a voting page on Lugnet. Of course, we'd need a pre-voting page to vote on what should be voted on ;-) Ditto on the REAL train glass. Mike Poindexter wrote: I have an idea of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) OK, Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants, and I am pointing out that it is probably not much more trouble to have more colors than white and gray, and I'm also adding some pieces that *I* want. What is your point? As for voting here - no, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact