 Dear LEGO / 1645
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:12:05 GMT

<-- snip -->

- standard bricks/tiles in Non-standard colors. I agree with my fellow
lugnetters totally on this one. You'd be blowing these out in sales as soon as
you make them. Bulk green, light grey, tan, orange etc. [My Personal wish is
to see alot of 1xn orange bricks to build model team scale trucks]

Personally, I would be good for a K8 quantity of 2x4 grey, 2x4 dk grey, and
2x4 green (plus others).  For the 'proper' construction of GMLTC-style
contored train modules.  The proper construction of mountains, valleys, ect.

<-- snip -->  (rest of message)

I would also want to add standard plates in non-standard colors (actually, all
colors would be nice) to the above 'want list'.  The going auction rates for
the larger plates can sometimes get quite obscene.

Various foliage of different types.  All 4 types of trees, bushes, ect.  Also,
the various brown pieces that would be needed to construct larger trees.
Anyone who wanted to create a forest setting would find doing so much easier.

Burps  (why not?)

Wayne G.