 Dear LEGO / 1653
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:54:33 GMT

Wayne Green wrote:

<-- snip -->
- standard bricks/tiles in Non-standard colors. I agree with my fellow
lugnetters totally on this one. You'd be blowing these out in sales as soon as
you make them. Bulk green, light grey, tan, orange etc. [My Personal wish is
to see alot of 1xn orange bricks to build model team scale trucks]

Personally, I would be good for a K8 quantity of 2x4 grey, 2x4 dk grey, and
2x4 green (plus others).  For the 'proper' construction of GMLTC-style
contored train modules.  The proper construction of mountains, valleys, ect

I would like to see the standard bricks in tan and clear, of course, but also in
pale Belville yellow and Belville slate blue.  It doesn't have to be a huge
quantity-- I would gladly purchase multitudes of 62-brick service packs.
Coordinating plates and windows would be wonderful too, but I consider the bricks a
higher priority.

Maggie C. (who does not fit the demographics of your typical user of LEGO--
actually, as a mom of two KABOBs I probably fit the demographics of the typical
purchaser of LEGO to a t)