 Dear LEGO / 1638
Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:35:02 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Why restrict the availability to white and gray?  I doubt it would
be much harder to make 2x2 tiles available in yellow and red than
in white and gray.

Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants.  :)  When Brad asks for votes (I think
it should be done using a script or something, and not a
"reply-to-this-message" type vote), everyone will be voting for the parts
*they* want.  I know I will!

OK, Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants, and I am pointing out
that it is probably not much more trouble to have more colors
than white and gray, and I'm also adding some pieces that *I* want.
What is your point?

As for voting here - no, that's not *formally* what we are doing.
Brad implied that that we would be able to formally vote in a
couple weeks or so.  However, I think this is the right forum for
informal voting for the pieces we want.  What's wrong with
"reply-to-this-message" type informal votes in lugnet.dear-lego?

/Eric McCarthy/