 Dear LEGO / 1623
Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Why restrict the availability to white and gray?  I doubt it would
be much harder to make 2x2 tiles available in yellow and red than
in white and gray.

Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants.  :)  When Brad asks for votes (I think
it should be done using a script or something, and not a
"reply-to-this-message" type vote), everyone will be voting for the parts
*they* want.  I know I will!

Jeff