 Dear LEGO / 1639
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:47:12 GMT

I don't think making a list will be a problem - I'm sure Todd could set up a
voting page on Lugnet.  Of course, we'd need a pre-voting page to vote on what
should be voted on ;-)

Ditto on the REAL train glass.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I have an idea of what would be ideal items for such a list, but I would

want to think it over before I post it to make sure I have gotten all the
items on it that are really important.  I also would hope that people would
consider what will be relatively easy to get through set purchases vs. bulk
ordering.  Although I would love to buy black train windows bulk, I can get
them from the soccer busses easily enough.  I would, however, like to be
able to get train window glass!

Mike Poindexter