 Dear LEGO / 1577 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Yes, the middleman is going away. Thats my prediction on it. Middlemen like Amazon.com will enjoy a short run, and then companies and other kinds of creators will figure out they can deal directly to the public and make bigger profits even if (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Richard Marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Yeah, that might be great, but it would be certainly "off-topic" in a Lego Forum..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Dean Husby wrote in message <38B216BE.ED52CF50@a....bc.ca>... (...) consumer. (...) sets (Or (...) clearance (...) Well, all they have to do is make sure their return on investment for selling bulk bricks is as good as or better than for sets. Of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Me. I don't pass up on deals. And no matter what Lego Direct does or does not do, there will still be clearance sales and there will still be a place for the small-time parts seller/auctioneer to work. We might have to adapt, but we'll be (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The one thing I think people are missing is this. TLC must be careful not to make the Bulk ordering too easy for the consumer. If I got all the special bits I needed I wouldn't be buying all the dud sets (Or multiples of sets) to get a few (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact