 Dear LEGO / 1572
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Apples and oranges. Yes, the current line of sets is rather less than we could wish, but instituting a service in which I can buy one tile for 1 cent is going to bankrupt the company. Some restrictions will be needed or it will fail. Why does (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The one thing I think people are missing is this. TLC must be careful not to make the Bulk ordering too easy for the consumer. If I got all the special bits I needed I wouldn't be buying all the dud sets (Or multiples of sets) to get a few (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Me. I don't pass up on deals. And no matter what Lego Direct does or does not do, there will still be clearance sales and there will still be a place for the small-time parts seller/auctioneer to work. We might have to adapt, but we'll be (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Dean Husby wrote in message <38B216BE.ED52CF50@a....bc.ca>... (...) consumer. (...) sets (Or (...) clearance (...) Well, all they have to do is make sure their return on investment for selling bulk bricks is as good as or better than for sets. Of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Hello All, :) Most likely they will use the quanity price ratio with a set minimum. I do know one thing, whether it would bankrupt TLC or not (which in my opinion it would, I agree with Lar on that.) There will be a minimum order and dont expect (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) I can't help you or TLC here, I won't pay full retail for a dud set. I may not even pay 50%. I am not sure how low some Rock Raiders stuff has to go before I would even be interested. I buy only what I like, not everything I see. Call me (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)