 Dear LEGO / 1450
  Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

(...) What do the White Futuron figures look like? I only know of yellow, blue, red, and black. -David (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

David, (...) Sorry about any confusion, I keep forgetting my Futuron White ones are custom, I made them myself. They are not too far off of the Classic White Minifigs, except they have the modern white helmet with dark blue visor and the torso of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

(...) DUDE - you could go *swimming* in a pile of several thousand of just one color of them, and not make any significant dent in your collection! What the heck would you do with all of those anyways? The bigger question is, would you have room to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Tim, (...) Well, I think this thread started out wishing for the impossible, so I put up my impossible wish. I would be happy with another 20 so or each, but since it is impossible, lets go for the big numbers! :) I always wanted to build a really (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

(...) Yeah....what I would do with truckloads of Lego, and some professional film equipment and a masterful crew ;) (...) Yeah, I'd do that in a heartbeat. (...) up minifigs in ranks and they fall over like that?? -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

To All (Especially Brad Justus), I have received a very special order (At least to me) of Futuron sets, where I got from Matt Chiles set sales page. (URL) have been looking for Futuron sets for awhile, and to get these MISB is not only phenomenal, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Heck, I think I have at least a dozen Futuron minifigs of various colors at home awaiting going up on a future Minifig Trade/Sale page. Of course, I'm debating keeping them, they'd making an interesting Race Team ;-) (...) | Please do not associate (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)