 Dear LEGO / 1352
Re: New policy for LS@h
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:02:10 GMT

In article <388167F6.DDCD0D3A@compuserve.com>, 70641.507@compuserve.com
says...
Never mind, you could be in the UK and paying 17% VAT!

It's 17.5% actually.  We buy our LEGO from shops - that's hourly
delivery time.  We have access to Busy-Bee offers weeks before anyone
else.  At least our VAT is included in the price better than US
'Stealth' Sales tax which is added on when you goto the checkout.

--
Carbon 60 - LUGNET Member 93
Head Co-ordinator of UKLUG - http://www.uklug.org.uk