 Dear LEGO / 1345
1344  |  1346
Subject:
New policy for LS@h
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 02:17:41 GMT

Hello,

I'm very desappointed about the fact that TLC has decided to close the
warehouse in Ontario, Canada. Now when I want to buy from LS@H, I have
to pay the US$ price + 15%HST (harmonized sales tax)! At least, before
our prices were lower than in the US but after adding the taxes we were
even...
They still will ship it for "free" but now it will take 2 weeks to receive
it or more. I hope that I won't have to pay duty above all!
I think, they should make different prices for Canadian because of those
*%&%$ taxes!
Somebody can help me on where to ask for "justice" by TLC?
Once again, soory for my english(I'm Swiss-french speaking) ;^)

Thanks, JM