 Database / Scans / 109
Re: Scans on CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 02:48:21 GMT

before they >>Kevin Loch, please feel free to download these scans by Egon • Eiermann for
brickshelf:
http://buerger.metropolis.de/legoit/lego.html
there are rare highlights like 239, 120, 723, 138(!) and a lot of
catalogues...

Just as a note, I don't think Kevin as a general rule goes elsewhere to
"gather" scans. I get the impression he gets so many in his designated • inbox
that if he had to go hunting around for where the other ones are, he'd • never
get anything done.

So to the general public, I suggest you review the info on brickshelf about • how
to upload scans and do it that way. Kev may or may not have already gotten
Egon's scans, this note is from a while back, and I certainly can't speak • FOR
him, just give advice like i just did.

I wouldn't think it's any big deal but worth pointing out.

Kevin should make his upload directory publicly accessible. It's been a
month since he last updated the scans, and that's too long.