 Database / Scans / 97
Re: Scans on CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:36:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The last time I complained to Ebay about someone selling instruction
CD's they sent me a form letter stating that the rights owner
should join Ebay's VERO program and kill the auctions themselves.
Apparently it wasn't blatant enough for Ebay to take action themselves.

KL

In lugnet.db.scans, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.db.scans, Richard Marchetti writes:
Check out: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301861747

Have a missed the permission notice to do the sort of thing this ebay seller

This has come up before, and I think that eBay said something like "If Lego
says that it's not ok, we'll take it down".

If you don't think it's right, it wouldn't hurt to complain to eBay.  If • enough
people complain about one auction, someone along the line will probably end • it.
eBay may have even changed their policy by now.

Ben Roller