 Database / Scans / 96
Re: Scans on CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:25:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.db.scans, Richard Marchetti writes:
Check out: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301861747

Have a missed the permission notice to do the sort of thing this ebay seller

This has come up before, and I think that eBay said something like "If Lego
says that it's not ok, we'll take it down".

If you don't think it's right, it wouldn't hurt to complain to eBay.  If enough
people complain about one auction, someone along the line will probably end it.
eBay may have even changed their policy by now.

Ben Roller