 Database / Scans / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
Is ther no interest on old Scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:01:38 GMT

Hi all Fans of old Lego,
I have added a message a few days ago with a few scans of the 60s.
Is there no interest? Because there was no reply.
If there no one interest on, I can save my time.
Here the same again:
1. the early Train 323 from the year 1965, look:
http://members.aol.com/spielbude101/private/mod323.htm
2. the Truck 317 from 1964 - 1966, look:
http://members.aol.com/spielbude101/private/mod317.htm
3. the Train 111 from 1966 - 1972 as complete scan, look:
http://members.aol.com/spielbude100/private/mod111.htm

to Kevin Loch, please download the scans.

best Greetings
Arne