 Database / Set Inventories / 554
Re: Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:58:54 GMT

"Heather Patey" wrote:
I just uploaded a diagram I threw together in Access to show what's • going on.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hpatey/tools/the-plan.gif
Hope this makes sense and I've included everything.

Is that a real database, or did you just make that to show how all these
projects are related? I've been kicking around an idea for the past few
month or so (I'll post details later this week, I hope) that requires
some way to unify all the disparate data sources out there.

Thanks in advance for any info.

--
Jeromy Irvine

mail: irvinej@accuvera.com