 Database / Set Inventories / 448
  Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

Well, I had a nice large list of about 30 or more sets, unfortunately my stupid system crashed because of running out of memory. One thing which would be good is to sub-divide things more, and perhaps try and make smaller pictures. The road plates (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

(...) Realized that after getting it all together (and I've added a couple more since the posting!) so I'll break it down by shape of flat area. I thought about smaller images, but since it's a visual index, one needs to be able to examine the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

(...) That would help some, though I was trying to have all the windows open so I could just run down the town list and checking it against your list. I suppose the better way to to it is to just run down the list, and then check for dupes later. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

(...) I knew there was something about the baseplates in 6332, but I don't own it and it's too new for Brickshelf, as are the others you list. I'm making a list of scans I need, and will call for volunteers soon. (snip) (...) Pre-minifig stuff I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.db.inv)