 Database / Set Inventories / 295
Re: 3033 1200-Piece Blue Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 02:10:21 GMT

Steve,

How do you identify the bags?  Just make up the numbers in hex?
I really don't understand how this helps sorters.  I sort for the most
part but I don't pay much attention to what comes from what bag.

as evah,

John C.

In lugnet.db.inv, Steve Bliss writes:
Here is an example of an inventory with the bags identified.  It's
tab-delimited, so the columns won't line up, unless you mess with your tab
settings or import the data into a spreadsheet.

Read Todd's message in this thread about bag-inventories changing between sets.

This data was drawn from the statistics Eric Harshbarger posted.  See
<http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=3016>.

Steve

Qty Color Bag PartID Name
40 white 8 3005 Brick  1 x  1