 Database / Set Inventories / 1520
1519  |  1521
Subject:
New features at Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:22:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We've been working on adding a bunch of new features on the Peeron inventory
system lately:

*  Peeron Reports are now available!  Now you can see when colors were first
introduced, or what is the most common piece in our database of over 2200 LEGO
sets!  We plan on adding many new reports in the following weeks, and we always
welcome any ideas.

  http://peeron.com/inv/reports/

*  We're working to increase the compatibility between our database and the
various other LEGO databases available.  This goes for part numbers and colors.
  A lot of work has already been done, and this is a high priority for us.

*  When you're looking at an inventory of a set, or a specific part on Peeron,
you can now see if it's available for sale at www.AuctionBrick.com!

*  Peeron is now accepting donations - we're trying to offset some of our
operating costs.  We hope to put up a Finances page, describing our expenses,
etc, so people will know what they're donations are going towards.

  http://peeron.com/

As always, comments and suggestions are very welcome!

Dan and Jennifer Boger
inv@peeron.com