 Database / Set Inventories / 1529
Re: New features at Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:49:43 GMT

Hi Dan & Jennifer!

Really cool, thanks!

One thing I'd like to see is a way to see what sets I need to buy to get hold
of a certain brick. OK, so there kind of is a feature like this, but it's not
clear what year the set is from and thus it's hard to find the sets availible
in shops.

I use the color swatches for this since it's a way of getting all sets with a
given part for each year, but it would be good to see only in production sets.

Alternatively (sp?) if the list of sets that contain a part also could list the
manufacture year of the set it would help a lot.

I also found it annoying that when the color table is to big and opens in a new
size controlled window and you click a color it list it in the same small
window.

Example; Go to http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3062b then click the link for the
color table, a new window opens. If I then proceed to click a color in the
table the search displays in the small color table window. OK, so I can resize
it myself but if the table could open the search in the bigger window below it
would be great!

Thanks for a GREAT service!

Best regards,
/Tobbe