 Database / Set Inventories / 2386
Re: New features at Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:48:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.db.inv, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
I also found it annoying that when the color table is to big and opens in a new
size controlled window and you click a color it list it in the same small
window.

Example; Go to http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3062b then click the link for the
color table, a new window opens. If I then proceed to click a color in the
table the search displays in the small color table window. OK, so I can resize
it myself but if the table could open the search in the bigger window below it
would be great!

it took me a while to figure out how to do this (evil javascript, but if you
don't have it turned on, you won't get the small window anyway), but it should
be working that way now.

I also updated the search from the color chart to be faster, and give results
in a more consistant layout.

Please do give it a shot, see if it works as you expect!

FUT lugnet.inv

Dan Boger
Peeron.com