 Database / Set Inventories / 1525
Re: New features at Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:48:49 GMT

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 06:19:31AM +0000, David Schilling wrote:
One interesting query that I've wondered about is what is the set with the
most number of odd elements? Most sets seem to have an even number of most
parts.

heh, never thought to look at that.  I'm still thinking of the best way
to implement that in a report (still learning SQL :), but here's the
short answer:

<set:6543-1> - it has 174 different parts in odd quantities!

Here's the top 10:

<set:6543-1> - 174
<set:6597-1> - 173
<set:6542-1> - 149