 Database / Set Inventories / 1522
Re: New features at Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger writes:
We've been working on adding a bunch of new features on the Peeron inventory
system lately:

*  Peeron Reports are now available!  Now you can see when colors were first
introduced, or what is the most common piece in our database of over 2200 LEGO
sets!  We plan on adding many new reports in the following weeks, and we always
welcome any ideas.

http://peeron.com/inv/reports/

[...]

As always, comments and suggestions are very welcome!

I love the new features! Thanks!

One interesting query that I've wondered about is what is the set with the
most number of odd elements? Most sets seem to have an even number of most
parts.

--
  David Schilling