 Database / Set Inventories / 1344
Re: Peeron Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:04:31 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Dan Boger writes:
On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:15:51PM +0000, Samuel Christiansen wrote:
It would be very helpful to have an accurate color chart displaying the
different colors used at Peeron with their names.  If we could get a
complete color chart and get Dan and Jenn's stamp of approval to use those
colors and color names for Peeron inventories, it might cut down on the
confusion.

by all means, I'd welcome such a chart, and would be happy to host it on
peeron.  In a perfect world, it'll have the Peeron names, LDraw names,
BrickLink names, and the RGB colors as well.  If someone has the time to
compile such a chart, that'd be great! :)

Yah, and after the various color confusions over the past few years, maybe we
should call it the "Rosetta Brick" <lol>

Ray