 Database / Set Inventories / 1337
Re: Peeron Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:13:21 GMT

Look here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=color&stype=ic&n=6

I beleive this should do?

BR
Sonnich Jensen
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

Samuel Christiansen <ChristSP@ATTGlobal.NET> wrote in message
news:GsKy6M.48H@lugnet.com...
Is there a color chart anywhere detailing the Peeron colors and their • names?
It would be very useful to have a reference as to which colors match what,
and with what designation so that all Peeron inventories have consistent
color names.  It would also be nice to get that consistent list of colors
into Parts Catalog.

   Samuel Christiansen