 Database / Set Inventories / 1336
1335  |  1337
Subject:
Peeron Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:44:46 GMT

Is there a color chart anywhere detailing the Peeron colors and their names?
It would be very useful to have a reference as to which colors match what,
and with what designation so that all Peeron inventories have consistent
color names.  It would also be nice to get that consistent list of colors
into Parts Catalog.

   Samuel Christiansen