 Database / Set Inventories / 1338
Re: Peeron Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:15:51 GMT

There are certainly some color charts there, but what we really need is a
Peeron-specific color chart.  Inventorying the Harry Potter sets I've
noticed a lot of confusion as to what colors are being used.  Everybody
seems to come up with different colors for the same parts.  There are two
minutely different shades of orange used in these sets.  Some people
differentiate (Orange and DkOrange) while some just just Orange for all.
There are all sorts of purples, pinks, violets, and teals used throughout
these sets and everybody seems to be using different names for the same colors.

It would be very helpful to have an accurate color chart displaying the
different colors used at Peeron with their names.  If we could get a
complete color chart and get Dan and Jenn's stamp of approval to use those
colors and color names for Peeron inventories, it might cut down on the
confusion.

Just knowing what color names are used at Peeron would be helpful.  As far
as I can tell, there's no way of just getting a list of the colors used in
Peeron inventories.  It would be nice to be able to get a list of colors,
and click on a color to get a list of parts in that color, and click on a
part to get a list of sets using that part in that color...  :)  Ah, the
possibilities...

   Samuel Christiansen

In lugnet.db.inv, Sonnich Jensen writes:
I beleive this should do?

Sonnich Jensen