 Database / Set Inventories / 1251
  Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

The only change in this version is improved searching. this was a much needed feature. Version 0.0.10 02-15-02 - Improved search. Searches both Part Number and Description fields, case insensitive, partial strings, and also find next. - master.txt (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) There is one little problem with the "update" function: Please don't overwrite the local copy if you get a HTTP/403 "Access denied" from the server. I just tested the "update" from my home T-Online account, thereby killing the copy of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) Yay!!! Thanks, Bob. -Steve Barber (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

Once again, thank you for this continually improving program! The searching function is very impressive and VERY useful. Now on to my notes... - Moving columns around in the grid seems to have some glitches. If you move them before adding parts, it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

I just encountered some strange behavior from the Parts Catalog program. I tried to add an undefined part to complete an inventory. After typing in the description and hitting okay, the piece did not appear in the display below. I tried two more (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

With further experimentation I have gotten some idea what is happening. The new undefined part I was adding was the same color as a previous undefined part in the inventory. Since the part number for both was null and the color was the same, it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) well, when you get the master file from peeron, you can now ask it for master, or master.txt, or masterlist.text - anything starting with "master"... so when you get your master file, just ask for it as "master.txt" (URL) Dan Boger (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10

(...) that sounds cool - another cool feature would be a "compare" feature... especially if you can compare to the online version. That should make sending verifications very very easy. (...) heh, I'm not sure our approval is required for something (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)