 Database / Set Inventories / 1252
Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:15:26 GMT

Bob Kojima wrote:

The only change in this version is improved searching.  this was a much
needed feature.

Version 0.0.10  02-15-02
    - Improved search.  Searches both Part Number and Description
fields, case insensitive, partial strings,
      and also find next.
    - master.txt update now tells the server the agent is Parts Catalog.

There is one little problem with the "update" function: Please don't
overwrite the local copy if you get a HTTP/403 "Access denied" from the
server. I just tested the "update" from my home T-Online account,
thereby killing the copy of master.txt ;-)

By the way, could you, in one of your next updates, make the path to
master.txt and color.txt configurable (the full path, including the file
name) ? I already have a pretty much up-to-date copy on my machine, but
the file is called "master" without extension, like on peeron...

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Experienced programmers dont' make less mistakes. They simply find
faster what went wrong..."