 Database / Set Inventories / 1260
Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 05:09:57 GMT

With further experimentation I have gotten some idea what is happening.  The
new undefined part I was adding was the same color as a previous undefined
part in the inventory.  Since the part number for both was null and the
color was the same, it combined the two losing the second part's name.

The access violation error occurs sometimes when you attempt to delete parts
without part numbers.  For some reason, the first time you delete an
undefined part from an inventory it works okay.  Every time after that you
get the access violation error.

  Samuel Christiansen

In lugnet.db.inv, Samuel Christiansen writes:
I just encountered some strange behavior from the Parts Catalog program.