 Database / Set Inventories / 1259
Re: Parts Catalog v 0.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 04:58:15 GMT

I just encountered some strange behavior from the Parts Catalog program.  I
tried to add an undefined part to complete an inventory.  After typing in
the description and hitting okay, the piece did not appear in the display
below.  I tried two more times, and it still didn't display.  I hit the new
button to clear the inventory and then re-opened it.  The part still didn't
show up.  I shut the program down and edited the inventory by hand to add
the piece.  Then I re-started the program and tried adding the part without
the rest of the pieces.  It succeeded.  Then I opened the inventory I had
saved.  Now 5 of the piece appeared at the head of the inventory.  I then
tried to delete that piece.  At this point I received the following error
message: "Access violation at address 0045E39C in module 'partscatalog.exe'.
Read of address 00000004."

Samuel Christiansen

In lugnet.db.inv, Bob Kojima writes:
Version 0.0.10  02-15-02