 Database / Brictionary / 228
Re: Thoughts on Parts Taxonomy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:42:22 GMT

In article <Gvx6oq.LLJ@lugnet.com>, "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote:

I like the idea of better indexing, and would be happy to incorporate any new
method into peeron - now someone just has to write it :)

I'd be happy to be a part of the development of such a system, but I
don't have the time to do it on my own or be in charge of a group
effort. So if someone volunteers to head up such a project, be sure to
post it here.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com