 Color / 778
777  |  779
Subject:
Why Technic Pin 1/2 (part #4274) blue ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.parts, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:00:08 GMT

Hi,

Sorry if this have ever been discussed.

What is justifying the use of BLUE Technic Pin 1/2 -
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4274 ? more precisely in Technic sets such as
8436 Truck (http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/8436-1) instead of the good old gray
ones (please no "joke" on gray color issue thanks).

For example the use of 'Technic Pin Long with Stop Bush' (32054) -
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32054 - as keylock - are justified in RED (from
my point of view) because these parts have specific function and the color
underline this function (in the 8436 for example).

Any idea ?

Hope I am clear.

Didier Enjary