 Color / 777
776  |  778
Subject:
8779 1 x 2 Brick Color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:36:09 GMT

Can anyone clarify the color of five 1 x 2 bricks in the 8779 Grand Tournament
kit? The peeron inventory shows them as light blue (the same as the 2 x 2 x 3
bricks from 4400). The Bricklink inventory shows them as medium blue. Any
clarification is appreciated.

If they are light blue, I'm interested in buying 4 if someone is parting out a
kit. Thanks.