 Color / 1019
Re: 8779 1 x 2 Brick Color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.color, John Cooper wrote:
Can anyone clarify the color of five 1 x 2 bricks in the 8779 Grand Tournament
kit? The peeron inventory shows them as light blue (the same as the 2 x 2 x 3
bricks from 4400). The Bricklink inventory shows them as medium blue. Any
clarification is appreciated.

If they are light blue, I'm interested in buying 4 if someone is parting out a
kit. Thanks.

Reposting my own message, still hoping for some help. The original post was
during the Letter To CEO discussion, and may have been overlooked at the time.
Thank you!