 Color / 1018
Re: Impact of New Colours -- 1 year later [Was: Deathstar]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.color, John Barnes wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

I am curious how the rest of you have reacted to the colour change. Have
your buying habits changed? Is this what you would have predicted? (But
please don't rehash the arguments about the colour change -- you can read
all the old postings on the  LUGnet archives if you feel the need to
maintain your rage).

My initial reaction was, oh well, its going to take a while to get enough kinds
of parts in the new colors before I can plan MOCs using them.

That turns out to be the case. I don't have enough parts yet.

I could probably repeat Johns words in respect to the newest gears in the
technic line. I still don't have any 36 tooth gears, as their only available in
the spybotics line, which dosn't appeal to me. I'm not complaining though as I
know I'll get some eventually.

Steve