 Color / 762
Re: My first MOC in "bley"....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.color, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:

It reminds me of the page I had on my now offline website

Why IS one of my fave lego websites offline? I was looking for it the other day
because I'd thought of something nice for the latest picture captioning contest.
And what about Brad's world tour????

Samarth

First, thanks to David for trying to answer that one for me.  I'll fill in the
blanks.

Thank you Samarth for your kind words.  Simply put, my website cost too much
money for the little benefits I got from it.  I have lost some of the interest i
had in this website, partly due to some issues I have with a part of this
community.

I still have all the files on my computer and could put my website online in a
few hours did I get a free host.  I was tired of paying for a website that
didn't seem to be important to the community.  I put the blame solely on myself
though, as I said things that put me in trouble on some occasions and alienated
some people, which probably didn't help my website in the long run.

Anyway, about Brad's world tour now.

Brad is fine.  I lost track of him for a while, but found him back in New York
(I thought he was either in California or Colorado, so you can see I was a bit
lost there).  He's now on his way to (or already at) my friend's place in NJ and
he'll bring Brad to me on Christmas.  After the holidays, I'll resume Brad's
tour, probably to Europe, I don't know where yet.  If you want to host him, I'll
be happy to send him to your place in January!

As for the website, I've not worked on it for some time now and I've yet to find
a place to host it.  I guess I'll have no problems finding a host for this but I
haven't searched yet.  I'll work on that in January too and I'll put pictures
so everyone can see the places Brad visited.

I have a picture of Brad with the Mascot of the Montreal Expos, before he left
for his trip and the Expos moved to Washington!  I have pics of Brad in front of
the Niagara falls thanks to David.  Soon, you'll be able to see them all!

So until then, keep reading the news on Lugnet, I'll post an update on that as
soon as I have something new to announce!