 Color / 752
751  |  753
Subject:
My first MOC in "bley"....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:43:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I just wanted to present my first and so far only MOC in the “cool” colour bley:

These (bley and therefor otherwise useless) bricks substitute the trashcan holder which is available from IKEA for 2.99 Eur. And no - I do not mind spraying, cutting or melting bricks. ;-))

Leg Godt and enjoy!

my oldgrey Homepage: