 Color / 42
Re: From the mouth of babes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 12:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:

There.  Didn't it feel good?

:-)

Terry

Indeed so. We must organize a grass roots campaign to fight this change from the
trenches. From every box of new gray open, we must spread propaganda against the
evils of such a change and instill in the minds all lego fans the fallacy of
focus group logic.

but seriously folks,

What gets to me isn't necessarily the change (though it is pretty discouraging
in a building sense, particularly with the changed gray),
but rather the lack of warning to the community and the swiftness with
the decision. When it comes to product consistency changes the 'hush-hush'
method really doesn't seem to be a prudent answer.

So, yeah, the manner of getting there was stupid. It's gonna
mess with procurement massively (brown/ grey shortages mean
higher prices for me, who happens to be poor!)

Well, for me anyway. course, that's my 2 bits. Just felt like cashing
that in.

Keep fighting it, comrade...I pretty much agree on your point.

Osprey Rezkalla

osprey's nest

<http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/>