 Color / 23
Re: From the mouth of babes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 02:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.color, Ross Crawford wrote:

That's a HUGE call. There seems to be a vocal AFOL group of somewhere between 20
& 50 online, even if thats only 1% of the people that "think like you do",
that's maybe 5000 people - a tiny minority of LEGO customers, not "most people".

ROSCO

Like any other debate, most people simply won't say what they think.  Judging by
the ratio of agree/disagree amongst those who speek, I'd say most are unhappy.

The poll on Brickshelf indicates that only 11% think the new colors are better
and should replace the old ones.  to me, that means that the remainder 89% wish
to see the old colors available.  I'm sorry, I don't consider bulk packs
"available".  Only people with credit cards can buy them and I'm sure people
will get tired of bulk packs real quick so that LEGO can stop produce them
within 3 years at max.  And then what?

We have lost this fight totally.  LEGO imposed a decision based on everything
but good comon sense and we are stuck with their choice.  It sucks.  I'm angry
and I am sure most people feel they have been cheated too.